Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Stylist



A big thank you to my amazing stylist who takes her time to do my hair and make up, Mai Yang (Mai Yang Facebook) If you ever need any beauty tips or need a new hair do, please contact my friend Mai. She is an amazing stylist! She takes her time on every little detail. Every time I go in for an appointment with her, I always leave with beautiful reshaped eye brows! She does it all out of the kindness of her heart! She is very passionate about her work and takes great care of her clients. I've been privileged and blessed to have known Mai since high school. She was and is still very trendy and it shows in all her work. A blogger is only as good as her stylist! This is only a little glimpse of her talent. Stay tuned for more from Mai. 

Above I've posted some of her work from various photographers that she's worked with.

Please contact her if you ever need make up done or if you ever need a cut or new do. Also, below is her Facebook page. Please go and 'Like' her page.
MK Beauty Services Facebook Page


Thank you Mai!

No comments:

Post a Comment