Monday, January 6, 2014

A little bit of everything



Happy 2014 everyone! I am so excited to share my first post of the year with you all! 

Over the past few years I've been more open with mixing textures and fabrications. For this blog, I pieced together a button down denim shirt, with pleather pants and booties, with a soft fringe scarf. This look is great for a casual day out. I've been a fan of the masculine look because of the boldness it brings and of course of the comfort! 

Style tip: Don't be scared to mix textures! You never know what you will create. It brings out your creative side and it leaves more for others to decipher your look. 

The shoot was a great kick off for StyleTHIS. We had a great time shooting this look. We arrived on scene and had laughs from start to finish. I am excited for 2014 and can only hope for the best. Thank you to all those who supported StyleTHIS in 2013. 

What would you like to see on StyleTHIS for 2014? 


No comments:

Post a Comment