Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hmondern















StyleTHIS was given a great opportunity for the first ever collaboration with Hmondern. Hmondern is an accessory line that is inspired by the beauty of the traditional Hmong designs created by Mai Der Vang (MD). The line was started in October of 2013 to "Wear history, Wear heritage, Wear Hmondern."

When MD messaged me and asked if I would be interested in blogging about her work, I did not hesitate at the amazing opportunity. I immediately replied, ecstatically! I received the necklace within a few days. I opened my package and found that there was more than just the necklace that I chose. MD is the sweetest designer ever! She had also gifted a personal card, a good luck charm necklace, with the cutest decoration and wrapping.

For this photo shoot, I wore a long plain navy dress with the gorgeous necklace gifted by Hmondern. I wanted to dress the necklace up in a simple yet elegant way. Thanks to my stylist, Mai Yang, we were able to create the look that I was going for. I loved the way the dress and necklace complimented each other in this shoot and with the silver going against the navy, the necklace really stood out. I hope you all enjoy the photos as much as I do.

To MD and Hmondern, thank you for this great opportunity and your kind words. I am so excited for the future of Hmondern! I know that you will only continue to offer gorgeous designs and I cannot wait to see your business grow. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors and please know that StyleTHIS is forever a supporter of Hmondern. If you ever need anything please do not hesitate to ask.

Please support MD and Hmondern by clicking on the links below to Hmondern's main website and to Hmondern's Facebook page.

Hmondern
Hmondern Facebook

Make up and Hair by Mai Yang. Stay tuned for a special blog about my stylist. Here is the link to Mai Yang's Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment