Friday, June 8, 2012

Obsessed with pleats!










Fashion Findings! 

For those who know me, I am obsessed with pleats! This past spring majority of the clothing that I purchased were pleated! Pleats are timeless elegant pieces that flow so effortlessly in the wind and when walking. Pleats are made with excess fabric that allow the garment to glide and just be a head turner every where you go! 

For this blog, my pleated chiffon skirt was from F21. I took advantage of Forever 21's Friends and Family special and purchased this skirt with a 21% discount! Any discount is a good discount! 

My multi-colored tank was from Urban Outfitters during their amazing additional 50% off sale, and purchased the tank for only $10. I love how comfortable it is and the detailing on the back of the tank. It has a thick sheer strap down the middle back applying a second look at the back. 

I really love this assemble because this is the only red piece that I own and love! I hope to add more red in to my collection but I think it'll be a while til I lay my hands on another worth whiled red garment. So, I hope you've enjoyed this quick blog as much as I did! 

**I darken the two photos of the back of the shirt so that you may have a better view of the detailing, I apologize for the drastic color contrast between the photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment