Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Palazzo pants, as simple as chic






 

I can't get enough of pleats! I found these white pleated pants from Urban Outfitters. As soon as I saw them, I knew they would one day make it on my blog. They look like a pleated maxi skirt, but in the world of pleats, it does wonders! I did not accessorized too much or at all with this outfit. I am more of a minimalist and these pants make a bold statement on their own. I paired it with a black body suit that has a low scoop in the back to create a effortless and very feminine look.

Also showcasing in this blog and to add to my outfit, is my new found love, my MAC Viva La Glam I lipstick! I thought I'd never find a shade of red that would suit me or wear lipstick at all. But thanks to the make-up artist that styled and sold me on my first ever MAC lipstick. I love it! It's extremely soft and creamy and makes me feel like a old classic Hollywood "lady in red."

Nothing can ever go wrong when its black and white.
Stay tuned for more photos of this outfit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment