Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Coral green by the sea














Fashion Bargain+Finding! 

I've been more open to colored pants this summer and these mint green pair are the newest asset to my closet. They are made of the stretch material and of course, they are absolutely comfortable! I kept the pants rolled up because that was how I discovered them and that's the way I fell in love with them. The pants were from H&M, as well as the entire outfit. Fashion Bargain, yes! I purchased these pants for only $15! But it gets better!

The white blouse is a part of H&M's most recent collection and I purchased it for only $20! It was actually retailing for $39. If you shop at H&M quite often, you start to understand their POS system and can find great bargains! It is a very fun, and unique fabricated blouse. The photos do not do justice to the blouse, but it is indeed a fashion bargain! 

The sandals were my fashion finding! They were originality $17.95. Not a bad price point of course. But when compared to $11, they are a magical find! They have the silver glitter strap across the front and pink suede backing. It's silly, but every time I wear these and look down at my feet, I feel like a 5 year old wanting to go to school so I can share my sandals with my friends. 

Lastly, my gorgeous gold and white "coral" bracelet! It is a one of a kind, and what else can I say, it's beautiful! 

I hope you've enjoyed this quick fashion blog. I wore this outfit the evening I purchased it to Mai Tai Bar in Long Beach. If you haven't been to Long Beach, it is a beautiful city to explore, filled with great people and fun atmosphere! 

Read, comment, and enjoy! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment