Friday, May 11, 2012

Fashion inc's fashion show



























The following photos are credited to my talented make up artist and photographer: 
Casey Her





























It was an opportunity to participate in Fashion Inc's fashion show on April 28th. The styling collection was created to represent my style and personality. I am showcasing a glimpse of my amazing and gorgeous models in their first look. Included are some blooper photos, those are the best so I had to include them. Due to technical difficulty I was unable to post the ones that I wanted, but I hope you all enjoy the ones that are posted. 

A big thank you to Jennifer for helping me dress the girls and feeling the panic attack with me backstage. And one more big thank you to Casey for taking time out of her work schedule to help me with all the makeup and taking great photos. It was a crazy, chaotic, and an unpredictable scene backstage, but all the girls got in all their looks and I can not thank my team enough for helping me pull through. Next time will be a better show, so stay tuned! Might even catch me on the runway.   

Models in appearance from the top:
Cathy
Courtney
Delia
Alex 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun! I'm loving the white pants and blue jump suit <3

    ReplyDelete