Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Simple enough









Fashion Findings!

This would be my typical Monday attire, if I ever got Mondays off. On this typical Monday, I wore my all time favorite H&M ivory blouse that I purchased for only $20. It is a unique cut. It has a high scoop neck, 3/4 sleeves, two front slits as well as one on the back, and the blouse itself runs a little big. And that's why I love it! It was love at first sight, although it appeared odd on the hanger, I knew that we were destined for greatness in the end. I love, absolutely love, pairing this blouse with my Forever 21 necklace as shown above. I love the overall look that the two pieces bring together and how I can stare at them forever. The hat was also from H&M and on sale for only $7, and of course, I could not forget my timeless BCBG gold rose watch. 

For bottoms, I wore my dark wide leg denim that were also from Forever 21 and were purchased for only $9.99. I love the look of wide legged denim and the femininity that it brings. No matter what top I wear with these pants, I always feel like a lady. I paired the pants with a men's sleeveless cut off shirt one day and it felt amazing! Versatility goes a long way. 

And as of late, I've been obsessed with my messy side braid. It's been my default to work and I can't complain because I love it!

Once in a blue moon, you find amazing accessories at Forever 21, and thanks to the talented Jules Thor, I found this piece. 

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
Have you any fashion findings? If so, share them! 

1 comment:

  1. Awww :) hehe no problem. I love the way you paired them! I've been so busy that I haven't pulled out my wide leg pants. Like you said, they're always classy :)

    ReplyDelete