Thursday, March 13, 2014

Green, Black, & Pleather

 


Hello All, I know it's been a while since I've posted a blog. But I'm excited to share this look.

Starting off, my sheer embroidery tank is one of my favorite tops. Aside from the fact that I purchased it for only $10, it goes well with everything. Denim, slacks, shorts, any color, any style.  Next, I have a soft spot for green bottoms. I don't know why I do, but when I see a nicely designed pair of green bottoms it's always a must have! I have a theory that green bottoms go with anything and everything neutral. Since I am a neutral person, it's a perfect match. And the pants were only $10. My pleather jacket is the newest addition to my jacket/blazer collection. The fit is so slimming and the lapel is detachable. I will show what the jacket looks like in future posts. It's so comfortable and has been my go to jacket since I purchased it, especially for only $20.

Lastly, the outfit topper, my shoes. It was love at first sight for this pair. I already envisioned what they would look like on and of the endless outfits that they could be paired with. They look great with a pair of pant, a short, skirt, or even a dress. The purchasing price for these heels were only $15. They aren't displayed too much  in this post, but stay tuned for more blogs with these heels.

I hope you've enjoyed this little post. This was also my "I'm-running-late-have-to reach-into-my-closet-and-hope-to-put-something-cute-together" look yesterday. It kind of worked, right? Accidents are the best creations.

1 comment: