Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hi on color













 Fashion Findings!

I was never a fan of colored bottoms. After exploring my options and the possibilities of color, I've taken a new liking to colored bottoms. I got these babyblue skinny's from H&M for only $13. So far, they have done me well. In this shoot, I paired the bottoms with a sheer pleated spaghetti strap top with a bird+branch print on it. I got the top from Los Angeles's fashion district for only $10. And of course the infamous, Urban Outfitters blazer that was used in a previous blog. Lastly, my BCBG watch. It is a gold rose watch, with diamonds surrounding the edge of the face. More details will be shown on a future blog, it is a must see! I love this watch and the show it brings.

And as you can see, other than heels, I love wearing flip flops!

Hope you all enjoyed this quick blog, if you have any fashion findings please share them!



No comments:

Post a Comment