Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cracked Pavement









It's been a while since the last post. Life has been crazy yet amazing. I have been meaning to post about my trip to Minnesota, but have not had time. I will get on it. So be on the look out for that post. In the meanwhile, here are a few photos from our most recent mini-shoot. I call it the Cracked Pavement look.

I purchased this blouse from Choies. I love everything about the print and the simplicity of the pattern. It is a fun blouse to mix and match with. I paired it with my favorite ripped boyfriend jeans and the most comfortable sandals I've ever worn. Very simple and very comfortable. I also love the color contrast between the light washed pair of jeans and cracked black from the blouse and sandals.

I hope you all had a great summer! What were some of your summer fashion finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment