Monday, December 10, 2012

Monsters Calling Home

It's been a while since I've posted on my blog. A lot has happened with many great changes that came about. Here is a quick blog about a recent event that I attended. It was a live concert of one of my favorite bands, Run River North (Previously known as Monsters Calling Home). I was introduced to their Youtube video of  "Foxbeard" and since then I've fallen deeply in love with their music.

It was a great experience to go from Youtube to live in person. They sound amazing live! I admire musicians that can truly perform from their heart and showcase their music talent especially when it incorporates a variety of instruments. Run River North is an uprising band that you will not forget. Between each song transition, their loyal and dedicated fans stand in silence to await their next song selection. It is absolutely breath taking to witness fans united for the same purpose of appreciating quality music and a Tuesday evening very well spent.

If you do ever get the opportunity to watch Run River North live, I highly encourage you to do so. Enjoy!

Below is a link to their Facebook as well as my favorite Youtube videos.

Run River North Facebook
Foxbeard Music Video
Monsters Calling Home Video
Growing Up Video







No comments:

Post a Comment