Tuesday, April 3, 2012

blue romper








It's time again for Fashion Finding!

Rompers, rompers, rompers! They are amazing one piece essentials that can be worn anywhere. Here I am wearing a sleeveless navy romper from Foreign Exchange that was on sale for only $7.99. I instantly feel in love with this romper because of the button up front that drapes asymmetrically, the nicely fitted skinny silk pants that fall right at my ankles. Like every romper, it is comfortable and an easy outfit for the day. 

I am proud to say that my shoes are too a fashion finding. I got them for only $13! I love the front design and the intertwining of ivory and navy weaves. It's classical and a fun pair of shoes to mix-and-match. My cuff is from Forever 21 and it was inexpensive. I love the geometric diamond on the cuff and color selection of black and blue to fill over the silver base. The last accessory is the pair of glasses that I've used before on my trip to Disneyland, but it's an amazing pair of glasses! My brothers love it and so do I. Might I add, it photographs very well. 

I hope you are enjoying your Tuesday! Do you have a fashion finding? Read, comment, share and enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment