Monday, March 26, 2012

black on black, never fails









Fashion Finding!

Black never fails! This is one of my work outfits. The blouse, pants and shoes are all a part of my fashion findings! The blouse is from H&M's Trend line, it was on sale for only $20. It has sheer arms and a sheer back mixed in with black everywhere else. I chose this top because of its uniqueness and edge. It can be a fun or a nice elegant piece. The pants were also from H&M and were only $5! One of the best $5 I've ever spent! They are pleated in the front with a side zipper and a sash finishing off with a bubble look. 

Now for the shoes! The shoes are from BCBG, with well patted support for the sole of your feet. I love how it criss-crosses at the top and middle then ends with a single wrap around strap at the ankle. The shoes were on sale for only $50! I love these shoes! 

I paired this outfit with a gold necklace and a gold ring with a green stone from F21 just to throw in some color and contrast. 

I hope you've enjoyed this blog. Please read and comment. Have you found any fashion findings? If so, share them! 






No comments:

Post a Comment